Since I purchased my very own sewing machine in late summer of 2011, I have had no problem coming up with potential projects to work on. Of course, finding the time (and on occasion, motivation) to work on them all has been a bit trickier. So here is a list of the projects I hope to work on in the future.
- Lamps-I’d like to make my own lamp shades and spray paint the bases of the lamps we already own
- Christmas tree skirt for my new Christmas tree
- Quilts: I have lots of ideas for quilts including seasonal quilts for myself and quilts to donate to local hospitals/shelters or through programs like Quilts for Kids.
- Pillow Covers: I received pillow forms for Christmas this year and plan to make pillow covers to coordinate with my new lamp shades/living room decor/seasonal quilts
- Table Runners: I have a couple of table runners already, so I want to make myself some more for the different seasons/holidays, and different occasions.
I’m sure this list will continue to grow faster than it will shrink, especially since it doesn’t include all of the gift ideas I keep coming up with, but I’m determined to do my best!